New 470 mould in production.....
The first boat from our new moulds left the factory for Europe at the end of February.
We are very excited with the final result and know we have developed a very special boat.
This could be the ultimate 470!
Cattermole & Bryony-Lloyd win Ladies 2013 420 Worlds
Burling & Tuke win 49er Europeans
Borbet & Northoff win in 420 at Kiel Week
Mackay Boats win 7 Olympic medals in the 470 & 49er classes - London 2012
- 470w Gold, Silver & Bronze at London Olympics
- 470m ; 8 of top 10 use Mackay Boats in London
- 49er ; 6 of top 10 use Mackay Boats in London
Alexandros & Georgios Kavvas win Open 2012 420 World Championships
- Macky 420 wins at their first world championship.
Check out more World Class results from Mackay Boats.
At Mackay Boats we know what makes a fast boat.
After years of competing at the very top level we know the details that matter.
Our boats are
- built with precise processes to exacting standards.
- built stiff and strong, with the weight and strength where it is needed to make the boat as fast as possible.
- fitted out with systems that work, customised to suit the sailors own preferences.
- equipped with the best fittings used for each system.
- built using strict quality control processes to ensure boats are built consistently and each boat is the very best possible.
- finished with details that don't just look good, but make a difference to performance.
- matched with foils designed and built using the latest technology alongside years of experience.
At Mackay Boats every manufacturing and design decision is analysed using the criteria “will it make the boat go faster?"